Contact Us & Directions
- Mobile : +263 772 127508 (Zimbabwe)
- Mobile : +260 965 848259 (Zambia)
Travelling by Air
Various charter companies service the Rifa airstrip (which is +- 7km from the lodges) and flights are available from all major destinations, including Harare. Executive Air is our preferred airline and can be contacted on:
Estimated flying time is 1 Hour. We suggest that guest arrive at the camp as early as possible to avoid turbulence due to hot, humid conditions.
Travelling by Car from Harare
- Taking the road from Harare to Chirundu, pass the Makuti turnoff.
- Once passed, travel 16km to Marongora where you must stop to register. You will have to pay $5 USD per person for an entry permit.
- Once you have registered, go back towards Makuti for 500 meters.
- Turn right down the old Escarpment Road and drive 9kms where you will take a left turn.
- Travel for 36km. The road will end at the Nyamoumba Lodges.
The drive will take approxiimately 5 hours.